Theyre often used as captions on photos that depict a persons emotions. It will eventually conspire and unfold itself.


Pin On Nyc

Ito ay maaring mga patama tungkol sa iyong dating boyfriend o girlfriend sa iyong minamahal o kahit kaninong tao na maaring may pinagdadaanan o nakaka- relate sa mga pangungusap na ginagamit dito.

Hugot lines english patama. These tend towards the dramatic scenes in life about being overcome with emotions such as frustration over an ex-partner or feeling too much emotion at once from what seems like. From English and Tagalog hugots to hugots about love and even the coronavirus here are the best hugot lines from 2020. 2794 likes 1772 talking about this.

When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. When love is lost do not bow your head in sadness. The first person I truly loved had my whole heart but as time passed by he didnt love me back.

Ongoing First published Sep 23 2016. As for lies things just cannot be forever fabricated. 5151 5 Comments 37 Shares Like Comment Share Hugot Patama Lines 6 hrs Hugot Patama Quotes 6 hrs.

I dont recommend the first time around. Here are some examples of hugot lines. Hugot lines are a great way to express your feelings and can be found in many different forms.

Pero Ang taong mahangin Ang sarap sapakin. Hugot lines english to make someone feel special. Ang mga patama lines katulad ng sa hugot lines ay mga ma-emosyong salita na karaniwang may pinatatamaan.

Patama pa pero kung di para sayo nasasayo na lang yun kung tatamaan ka. When i met you I was afraid to kiss you. In the arithmetic of love one plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing.

Photo by Peter John Manlapig on Unsplash. Dec 16 2018 - Explore StoryTVs board Tagalog HUGOT PATAMA Quotes and Humor followed by 628 people on Pinterest. Gugot lines para sa mga taong bitter sinaktan iniwan niloko confused umasa pinaasa at sa mga taong patuloy na umaasa.

Hugot lines for milk tea are one of the most popular types of hugot lines nowadays because they allow people to communicate how they feel about their favorite drink while also telling others what it is. Patama hugot lines to your ex still take the cake as the funniest TBH. Now that i love Youi am afriad to lose this short hugot line perfectly describes what happens when two people see things differently.

See more ideas about patama quotes tagalog quotes tagalog love quotes. Truth can never be kept veiled for so long. One day youll love me as I love you.

Patama Quotes are a means to express ones frustrations when it comes love friendships and more. Hugot Patama Quotes 1 hr Ang sariwang hanging Ang sarap langhapin. Prove them wrong Dont play with my feelings.

And weve got quite the roundup. They are usually short sweet messages that go straight to the point. See more ideas about patama quotes hugot tagalog.

Join my group on Messenger by visiting. These patama quotes basically talk about the real value of truth. Its too much to handle Eat Pray Love I really do love him but Im not meant for him.

Maldita lines at poems ay meron rin dito. -Hugot Lines No matter how much pain is inflicted I will always have hope I cant seem to forget the memories of us together. Above Tagalog Patama Quotes In English Meaning 1.

I hope your thinking of me too Moving on doesnt mean you forget about things it jut means you have to accept what happened and continue living The only reason people take you for granted is because they assume youll always be there. Hugot Lines on Love Love hugot lines ran the gamut from patama sa ex to unrequited love. And he isnt meant for me either Eat Pray Love What you feel is real and what is true For your heart always knows Romeo Juliet.

I fell in love with you because of the attention and care that you had given to me. Ang sariwang hanging Ang sarap langhapin. Ang iba dito ay narinig ko lamang at ang iba ay gawa ko talaga.

Hugot lang ng hugot. Tagalog Patama Hugot Lines. Hugot lines love and sweet -when I saw you I was afraid to meet you.

Hugot lines love are words of wisdom that people share on social media when they need to ask for advice express their feelings or just want to be comforted. Patama Quotes- fake friends beware. As it has been said in many wise sayings the truth will always prevail.

Basahin mo ito kung gusto mong makisabay sa paghugot ko. Instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. Patama hugot lines broken heart That was my first broken heart.

35 Patama Lines Tagalog. Youre my perfect stranger If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breath to say I love you Puro ikaw at iba pang kulay na lang ang nakalarawan sa puso ko. If all relationships were built upon being happy from beginning till end.

Pero Ang taong mahangin Ang sarap sapakin. Hugot lines on love can come in the form of quotes sayings and proverbs. Apr 22 2022 - Explore Flora Janess board Patama Quotes followed by 168 people on Pinterest.


Hugot Lines Hugot Lines Patama Hugot Lines Tagalog Funny Hugot Lines Single Hugot Lines Short Hugot L Tagalog Love Quotes Hugot Lines English Hugot Quotes